Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Time to Think...

The past two weeks have been amazing.

I have been bombarded with so many new perspectives that it just simply excites my mind. The awesome accounting classes and the interesting lunchtime talks with the Fletcher faculty have just comfirmed why I've made a good decision.

In one session, it was mentioned that Eisenhower was asked when was the time that he enjoyed and impacted him the most. We were informed that it was that one year he spent at the Command and Staff College. Why? Simply because it was a time to think. A time of reflection.

I completely concur. I've never felt so ready to explore new thoughts and new ideas and to reflect on old perspectives that I have.

This is the time to think.

I have much to share and I will try to document the most interesting thoughts in this blog in the days to come.

No comments: